Song of the Week - 牙狼-~SAVIOR IN THE DARK~

7:03 PM

Image by denji

Never watched the series, but if it's JAM Project I'll treat it like it's the best song ever!

 
Title: 牙狼 ~SAVIOR IN THE DARK~ , GARO ~SAVIOR IN THE DARK
Artist: JAM Project
Genre: Pop
Single: 牙狼 ~SAVIOR IN THE DARK~
Album: Olympia, Victoria Cross
Vintage: 06/01/25 yymmdd

Kenn's Comment: When Zelos first showed me JAM Project, I didn't think much of them. I thought they looked cooky, probably due to Fukuyama's awesome hair ^^;. Flashforward a few years, and here I am, thinking they're one of the best groups to bless the Earth. 

Anywho, I haven't watched GARO, but the second OP (this one) is awesome. JAM Project sounds awesome in everything they do. Wait...this is supposed to be a thing on the song. Can't think of too much more to say...other than check out some of their other songs. xD ENJOY! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments