Fall 2011 Anime Previews - ペルソナ4

7:12 PM

Image from Danbooru

Chie is the best. There is no arguing. Dem legs. 



Title: ペルソナ4 (TV), Person 4 (TV)
Animation Production: AIC A.S.T.A
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Mystery, SciFi
Airs:10/06 25:30 MBS
Website: http://www.p4a.jp/

Series Summary from MangaUpdates:
2010, Seta Souji moves to the countryside to his uncle's house due to his parents working abroad. Not very friendly, he however manages to make a few friends there, and they all decide to solve the mystery behind the sudden cases of serial murders that strikes the area. 
Kenn's Comment: Yes. I'll admit it. I haven't played Persona 4 before. I don't / didn't have a PS2, and my PS3 isn't backwards compatible. That's why I'm looking forward to the Vita port (a la P3P)

Anywho, I'm lightly familiar with the series and general story, especially with the beginning bits. I'm not too worried about the animation, as the PV looks great, and AIC ASTA...well let's just say AIC's branch companies tend to be more solid in production than the mother company.

PV:











You Might Also Like

0 comments