Song of the Week - 桃源郷エイリアン

2:52 PM

Image from Amazon

My favourite song (as of the start of Gintama').




Title: 桃源郷エイリア, Tougenkyou Alien
Artist: serial TV drama
Genre: Rock
Single: 桃源郷エイリア
Album: N/A
Vintage: 15/06/11 ddmmyy

Kenn's Comment: For those who don't know, this song serves as the OP for the new Gintama TV series (Gintama'), though most people see it as a continuation rather than a new series. I like the OP much more than the ED, though Spyair is pretty good too. 

Such an awesome song. Wouldn't mind if the camera focused on the girls in the back though...and geek kudos to the lead guitarist's Thunderbirds shirt. That was the awesome-est show. The vocalist look awesome too (I think). 

And am I the only one who thinks that hannya mask was really hot? >: Yes. It's true. I really like masks.
Next Week: The song that everybody knows, but no one knows where it came from.

You Might Also Like

0 comments