Weekly Vocaloid Feature - Lily

9:51 AM






Been a while since we've gone back to Miku.





Title: Lily
Producer: キョーヘイ
Art: loAlo
Genre: Rock
Vocaloid: 初音ミク

Kenn's Comment: Not sure if I've said this before, but rock is my preferred genre.

Anywho, the song is great. Miku's given a non-rock voice on top of a very rock accompaniment. My guess is that it's not exactly a happy song, judging by the PV alone.

Also, I imagine playing this live would be quite difficult, as many sections require double-pedaled bass, and it's quite fast. It'd be awesome to see though. Also waiting to see if anyone covers it. I really hope VIN and maybe a female singer do it. 'If' is the first example I can think of, with VIN and のある (Noir). Anywho, I'm a bit hungover, so that's all for today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments