Spring Anime Previews 10 - 緋弾のアリア

12:55 AM

Image from here

Crap, I better get going with these. They'll start airing by the time I'm done with them =o=.



Title: 緋弾のアリア, Hidan no Aria, Aria the Scarlet Ammo
Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama, Romance
Animation Production: J.C. Staff
Airs: 04/07 25:25 TBS

Series Summary from Baka-Tsuki:
Tokyo Butei High school--- It was a special school where armed detectives, also known as "Butei" are being brought up. Tohyama Kinji is a sophomore student who has the unique body which activates a "super mode" when it was stimulated by "something". He tries to hide it to others in order to live a peaceful life. But trouble came to find him when he became a victim of a bombing incident, where he met the Butei high "Assault" department elite, Aria H. Kanzaki.
Kenn's Comment: I've flipped through a few chapters of the manga, and from what I've read, it sounds like this could be really good. I've also read about it a bit on the forums, and it seems it's quite popular (well duh, it's getting an anime). Aside from that, I don't really know too much about the series. Oh, J.C. Staff casted Kugimiya to play as Aria. They must really love her...to the point where she's practically type-casted.


PV:


Yeah, that's the only one I could find that wasn't a PV for the manga or novels.

You Might Also Like

0 comments