Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PS3)

12:18 AM



Remember waaay back when I first posted about this game? About how impossible that boss was? Well, I've gotten past all that, and now as you can see, I'm stuck on a new boss. Guess I'll have to put more Kennthusiasm and Kenndurance into this. ^^" Final boss b t dubs. 

HA HA MOTHAF****R! Went up against him this morning and shot him down from the sky. Which means I just finished the game. Which also means I don't have anything to do now. Which is a bad thing, no?


If I were to sum it up in one word, that word would probably be "impossible". He's stronger and faster than you, and his attacks go further. And I'm supposed to have a cutting edge VS. They lied. Why his chain gun does so much more damage than mine is one story, when he's more maneuverable than I am is what I'm ticked off about. Ascending and descending are really quite a pain.

Anywho, I've died against this boss more times than you can count on your fingers and toes, even if you've got an extra finger and toe on each appendage.

My parents constantly walking in front of the TV, and constantly bugging me didn't help either.

On a different, though related note, I recently downloaded and played the Lost Planet 2 demo. I have to say, as I've said before, I'm really looking forward to it. The demo is really good, despite it's various issues (though it's a demo...so it's expected) and really gives to a taste of what's to come. It's not out for a long time though, so I'll have to find something else to keep me busy until then (namely Final Fantasy VIII, and other games that come out in December).

You Might Also Like

0 comments