Currently Playing...7

5:21 PM



Woo. Creed on the PSP. Now to muster up the cash for Creed 2 on the Ps3.


Title: Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
Developer: Griptonite Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, Historic
System: Playstation Portable

Vintage: 17/11/09

Kenn's Comment: Well, I suppose I could use this as a launch pad in preparation for AC2. Anywho, I've read that it's a short game...so I'm not expecting this to last me long. Sad face. Anywho, it's pretty fun so far, though I'm not too much of a fan of the targeting system (probably due to the PSP's lack of a second analog stick), and finding that the most effective way of fighting is by not engaging enemies. Counter attacks are pretty much the only way to do any damage to bosses. I would've loved if the game was dubbed in Greek, or whatever language they would speak in that area (Cyprus is in Greece). That would've been awesome *u*. Anywho, Gamespy gave it a whopping two and a half out of five. Great score, eh? Anywho, that's it for now. Probably be another one of these soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments