Weekly Webcomic - 魔法家族まどか☆マギカ

2:21 PM

Image by Aotori

The family that never was. I would watch a series like this. I really would. No jokes. Seriously. Fo' shizzles.



Title: 魔法家族まどか☆マギカ, Mahou Kazoku Madoka☆Magika, Magical Family Madoka☆Magika
Artist: Aotori
Genre: Comedy
Series: 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ

Kenn's Comment: No description because there really isn't one on the Booru, so here's my stab at it.

Aotori's comical take of the cast of MadoMaji if they were all a family: Sayaka and Kyouko as the parents, Homura and Madoka as children, and Mami, likely the slightly odd aunt perhaps?

Anywho, the story is split up into three parts, with the family not coming in until the latter half of the second part. Said part also happens to have a soul crushingly depressing first half, so prepare yourself for that.

First link is Pixiv, second is Danbooru

Part 1:  もう一度聞きたい (Mou ichido kikitai, I want to hear it again)

Part 2:  舐めて舐められて (Namete Namerarete, Lick Licking [I'm not sure what Namerarete actually is. It's a form of Namete, but I don't know what the tense is <_>])

Part 3:  魔法家族まどか☆マギカ (Mahou Kazoku Madoka☆Magica)

You Might Also Like

1 comments