Utumin's Sugoi Adventures >o<~ 1

5:00 PM

Choo Choo~
Shinkansen post! (wait wtf? a post about trains?)


Ok, so maybe this post isn't really about the train; it's about...the pictures taken on the train! Thanks to my friend and his superior DSLR, we could actually take pictures out the window while cruising along at 300km/h.

tldr; this post will mainly just be pictures, leave now if not interested.




You may be wondering wtf we're doing on the shinkansen if we're staying in Tokyo.  Me and my friends thought it would be boring if we stayed in Tokyo for a whole month, so we decided we would spend a week travelling around different parts of Japan. I'll make a post for each of those locations later on. Personally, these pictures are my favorite due to the fact that they are pictures of more rural areas instead of the contant city scenery of Tokyo

 And so, without further ado...!!

And my 2 favorite ones


Edit: Forgot to post these 2 pictures of me and my friend being faggots ;')

You Might Also Like

4 comments