A Day with Kenn 79

4:03 PM

Image by Maisaki

"orz  So hungry...

Anywho, my camera batteries ran out, so I figured I'd post up whatever I had on the card instead of waiting for them bats to recharge.




Lunch from a while back. I'm not sure what to call this, so I'll call it chicken, rice and broccoli. It's really tasty. My mom made it a day or two before the photo and then it got lost in the fridge. Then I dug it out and devoured it.

Another dish my mom made. Meatballs in a sweet sauce of sorts, and more broccoli and rice. I added some red currant jelly on the the meatballs. The sweet sauce tasted a bit funny, but aside from that it was pretty good. 

Went to Ikea last Saturday with the mom and sister. Picked up some duvet covers and pillow case sets. Also went looking for a nice bookshelf, but it seems that they don't have what I really wanted. I can't convince my mom to let me build me own. I'd like to flex my handyman skills every now and then. Also picked this up from the food store there. Lingonberry sparkling juice. I haven't had this before, but sparkling juice is always good.

Interesting fact: Kenn's mom lived in Sweden before she immigrated to Canada. She can both speak and understand Swedish.

My brother and I worked on this wonderful concoction yesterday. Not really sure what to call it though. We pretty much through everything, except for the kitchen sink, into the pots and pans and ended up with this. Pasta with meat balls, cherry tomatoes, aged cheddar cheese and olives. No sauce in this.

On separate note, I put the new pillows to use last night. The duck down pillows are...quite different from my old cotton stuffed pillow. It's really...poofy and tall. Felt a bit uncomfortable to sleep on. 

Image by Sakebuotoko

And for those wondering, yes, I am still working on the next summer series review. I just started so it probably won't be until later today or tomorrow until I get it up.

You Might Also Like

1 comments