Now introducing...!!!

8:57 AM

 Image from here

It is I, Utumin.


Whew, as you may or may not have read, Kenn mentioned that there would be a new blogger a few posts back. At last, I am finally posting. Readers of this blog may recognize me as that faggot named 'Andrew' who comments all the time. ;'D

A little about me... I'm about to enter university, doing an engineering program, la de da. I like to eat fried chicken. And cheeseburgers. I also like boobs, spelled 'bewbs'.

As Kenn mentioned, I'm currently in Japan on a vacation with 2 friends, yay~ I've been here for a week already and will be here for another 3 weeks. And that is when I decided to blog~ I'm abit tired at the moment, so I shall start the first post tomorrow, it shall be appropriately labeled "Utumin's Sugoi Adventures >o<~". Good night for now!

You Might Also Like

1 comments