Manga of the Week - カノジョは官能小説家

1:20 PM

Image from here.

I assure you that this is perfectly safe for all ages. All ages above 16 that is.



Title: カノジョは官能小説家, Kanojo wa Kannou Shousetsuka, My Girlfriend is an Erotica Author
Author: Goto Akira
Genre: Seinen, Comedy, Romance
Serialized in: Square Enix Young GanGan
Total Volume Count: 5 (ongoing)

Description from MangaUpdates:
Yearning for the world of erotic novels, Shiina Keisuke triumphantly joins the business as an editor. The author he yearns to work with is Kuroki Chihiro, however everyone is afraid of her because she is a devil to work for.
Kenn's Comment: Rated M for Sexual and Suggestive Themes. Online interactions not rated by the ESRB. Anywho, I tend to hesitate when I decide to put something like this up. Looking at my list of past Weekly Manga features, this is probably the first series that's so heavily laced with ecchi-goodness adult themes.

It's a Rom-Com with lots of kinky moments of S&M and occasional femdom. The romance between the characters is really quite nice though. It's not the kind of thing I'd openly recommend though. So I'll sign off with 'Read it if this piqued your interest!'

You Might Also Like

2 comments