(late) Canada Day Song of the Week - Howe Sounds

8:45 AM

Image from here.

Spent too long working on Day with Kenn 70 that I didn't have time to do this one. Late, yes, but better late than never!


Title: Howe Sounds
Artist: Said the Whale
Genre: Indie Rock
Single: N/A
Album: Howe Sounds / Taking Abalonia
Vintage: 03/06/08

Kenn's Comment: Said the Whale is a local (my local, being Vancouver) band. They're a great band, but I guess there are people who don't really like indie music, though indie rock and other indie genres aren't much different from major labels. Anywho, for those who don't know, Howe Sound is an area north west of Vancouver, sitting between West Vancouver and the Sunshine Coast. I haven't been there myself, but I hear it's beautiful up there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments