A Day with Kenn 76

3:32 PM

Image by Ichimi

Been really tired these few days. 



I've had quite a few of these. It's my special Super Green Goblet of Goodness. Based on what I throw in the blender, it's health properties can change. It will never lose it's green colour though. No artificial flavours or colours are used in the making of this. Avocados are partly responsible for the green colour, though that's not all.

This is the greatest combination since Rocky and Bullwinkle, bread and cheese, Reimu and Marissa, or keyboards and cats! Cocoa Rice Krispies and Honey Comb cereal. They taste so great together it's scary. What's great is neither of them have high levels of sugar, so as long as you're not eating tonnes of it, it's great tasting healthy goodness!

Found this little bugger in my room. Bugs seem to really, really like my room because they all flock here once they're in the house. Moths are hard for me to deal with. Hard to catch them and this one landed in places where I couldn't smack it.

A small snack. Guess which drink I had. If you said the bottle, you were wrong. I had that later in the day though. Gingerale really is the greatest soft drink out there. Dr. Pepper and root beer follow close behind. Finishing off my stash of Calbee chips (also my birthday presents).

Had this last night. It's hard to tell, but the oatmeal is green too. Makes it that much more unappetizing, doesn't it. We got plain oatmeal so that we could throw anything and everything into it. In this I added honey, brown sugar, blueberries, milk, green tea, a drop or two of vanilla extract, and a bit of pear cider. Can you taste any of it? Nope. 

This is the pear cider I added. I didn't really like it at first, but I'm slowly warming up to it. It's apparently a two time award winner. If you're wondering, yes, I am of legal drinking age, not that anyone really cares. Kids, if you're behind a wheel, stay the hell away from alcohol. 


Gave some meat and bones to the dog to eat and chew on. I gave it to him in the kitchen upstairs and he carries them one by one out in the living room where he noms on them under the table there. On a bad day, it'll look like a wild animal's den because it's littered with bones and stuff. Watching him eat is always fun though.

My breakfast for today. Rice, stir fried soybeans and ground pork, and three kinds of olives. Added some chipotle sauce to the stir fry. Tasted like happiness. The sauce tastes kind of like a hotter version of McDonald's barbecue sauce. A nice hot smoky flavour.

And the moth came back the very next day. Had a hard time chasing it out of my room. A trick to get flies and moths out of your room is to black out the room you want to get it out of. After that, you turn on a light somewhere else, and if the bug is attracted to light, it'll eventually make it's way to said light. It'll take a bit of time, but I can guarantee that it works with moths.

You Might Also Like

2 comments