絶望した!!

11:34 PM

Image from Danbooru

The internet has left me in despair! Or more accurately, the lack of. 


Currently mooching off of a default signal hanging around. It's about as strong as a feather is heavy. So I can't really do much on this post or it'd take forever for me to post.

Anywho, that being said, the internet in my house has died. Not sure when it died since it was while I was out and about. It's perfect timing too because I still have to do my research paper for Criminology. Yay. = =" Looks like I'll be spending a lot more time up there than I hoped I would be this week.

Piano recital tomorrow, choir performances Saturday, Sunday, and Choir exam on the following Monday. Criminology exam isn't until the 22nd, which gives me loads of free time to study. However, if I can't get this cursed research paper done, that final exam won't help my mark by much.

On another note, and a rather depressing one at it, I can't seem to access my blog on the laptop. I'd often blog from Capilano, though it seems that I can't get onto my blog front page. I can get onto my dashboard and individual posts, but not the home page. Especially weird because I'm at home, trying to access my blog, and the Capilano net log in still plagues me. Sent an email to IT support to try and fix this problem. Until then it and the internet are fixed, I don't think I'll be doing any blogging. 

That's where Natural comes in. He probably won't be blogging much, but if worse comes to worse, he'll be keeping the blog active with his sparse posts, while I make myself taller.

You Might Also Like

2 comments