Spring Anime Updates 2

1:09 PM

Image by kakeru

YAAMMAAAADAAAAA!!

Well, I've got the episode 1 review for two series, two episode 4 reviews, and a manga update.


四畳半神話大系 1
(Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei 1)

Produced by MADHOUSE, but gave me SHAFT vibes. The way it played out just felt a lot like a Shinbou directed SHAFT episode. The opening was not surprising at all. I would've been surprised if AKG didn't have a song in the series, seenig as the character designer does all their album covers. 

The dialogue went by really fast, and there's lots of it. It'd probably be a tad bit difficult to dub this seeing as how fast and how much the characters talk. Anywho, the art will definitely take a bit to get used to, though I'm fine with it. I also heard that it's first episode didn't do too well. 

さらい屋五葉 1
House of Five Leaves 1

First episode was great. Like Youjou han Taikei, the art will probably take a bit of getting used to. I'd love to watch the second episode, but Funimation has my neck of the woods blocked. Strongly recommend watching this series though. The opening is such a great song too.

こばと。
Kobato.

Had some free time on my hands, so I decided to finish up Kobato, which I had put on the back burner for a while. Went for the last handful of episodes (last 5). It's definitely not original, nothing groundbreaking here, but it was oh so beautiful. When Kobato was 'leaving' and the barrier was put up, with Domoto on the other side, it reminded me so much of the beginning chapters of Tsubasa. Teared up watching the last half of episode 23, then my eyes burned like hell. 24 left me with a fluffy feeling inside.

On the other hand, the artists and animators must have gotten a tad bit lazy, since the announcement that Kobato would have a different outfit everyday didn't happen.

B型H系 4



They got somewhere! Yatta! Yamada's reaction after their kiss was rather amusing, once again reinforcing the fact that despite her rather perverted mindset, she's still a rather innocent, and inexperienced girl. Yamada also got her first glimpse of real sex, as well as the dark side of the world (bottom left). Not sure if she'll still pursue her 100 partner thing anymore. From the preview, it looks like she goes commando next episode.

Angel Beats! 4




It should be noted that retarded pink haired devilish loli's will screw everything up, even when you're trying to pass on to the next world.  So the next time you try to pass on, make sure there's isn't a devilish, retarded pink haired loli. The opening changed. Don't think it'll be permanent, but lolis and death metal should never be in the same sentence. 


ながされて藍蘭島 84A


Those are Suzu's panties. If they're with Ikuto...

What is she wearing here?

Answer: Nothing

I know it looks odd, but the blood is coming from Ikuto, not Suzu.

On another note, most guys would kill for a moment like that, but a moment like that will probably kill Ikuto.

84 and a half chapters in, heck, 96 chapters in, and I can't really say that too much has changed. Ikuto's gotten used to the island life, he has a very good relationship with Suzu, though they're both kind of dense. Ikuto still explodes in the nose at the sight of panties, and any nude, partially  nude, or almost nude girls. I don't think any real progress has happened in a while, so I'm hoping something happens soon. The traps and Ayane sets for Suzu, and Ikuto's exploding nosebleeds are getting a tad bit old. Ikuto's sister is still in the picture, I hope.

You Might Also Like

0 comments