A Week with Kenn 52

5:23 PM

Image by Kishida Mel

Will probably stick to Week's instead of Days for the most part. 



Breakfast from a few days ago. Yes, I said breakfast. I could probably call it lunch, but this was an hour or two before noon, so I called it breakfast. A hamburger with chicken wings. Tasty and not good for you.

This morning's breakfast. Another burger..of sorts. It's much more of a sandwich than a burger. A few slices of beef, lots of cheese, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, and relish. It's tasty, and healthier than the above. 


This is probably one of the weirdest thing's you'll find. It's called chuối khô (literally dried banana). It retains much of it's banana flavour, though it has a distinctive smoky kind of flavour too. It's rolled out into thin rounds, much like the rice paper wrappers. Very sticky and dry. Eating too much will make your throat hurt. Personal experience. 

I really like these. It's hard to read, but it says 'Tamarind Candy'. Tamarinds are a funny look...fruit that's found pretty much every from Africa to Southeast Asia. I'm pretty sure Izzy knows what these are. These are caramelized tamarinds preserved with sugar and chili. It's sweet, but also packs quite a kick.


















Been trying to cut down on the amount of coffee I consumed. Turned to tea to get my caffeine fix. On the left are the various teas I drink. I've been using a tea steeper and dried tea leaves instead of tea bags recently. I'm actually not sure what kind of tea I'm drinking. It says something oolong tea on the green container in the middle. They're tasty though. My tea steeper is cute, isn't it? Pineapple.

Image by Shiba

In other news, I've been playing with online generators I stumbled upon while going through the pools over at Danbooru.  Specifically, this pool.

Using my name (I made it up) in Japanese, 健 (ken), I ran my name through the generators up on the Danbooru. I'm using Google Translator to help me, but if someone can give a better translation, I'd appreciate it lots. If someone asks, I'll put up the translation I got from Google, but they don't make all that much sense, so I'm keeping them down.

Anyone know what 三白眼 means? Other than 'three white eyes'.


Making You into a 2D Woman
服はTシャツ+ジーンズで、三白眼で黒髪のロングのツインテールで大きなリボンで病んでる感じのキャラ
 Making You into a Little Girl
身長1cmくらいで人懐っこくて髪が白いドリルのひんぬーの妖艶な幼女
 Making You into a Heroine of an Eroge
茶髪キャスケットで眼鏡かけていて病んでいる先輩
Making You into a 2D Woman with Animal Ears
ライオンミミ狐目藍色ツインテール幼馴染属性
Can't say that the results are exactly favourable, though I'm sure they could be worse. I'd do drawings if I were an artist. But alas, Kenn is not gifted in visual art.

You Might Also Like

1 comments