Week(s) With Kenn 49

7:44 PM

Image by masuneko

Been skimping on doing these for a while now. I think it's been two weeks?


A midnight snack from earlier this week or something like that. Very tasty, and equally as healthy. Ancient grain flakes, with a sliced up banana, strawberries, dried cranberries and oatmeal (oats). Milk makes my stomach hurt a lot the next day though, so I tend not to consume milk when I have classes the next day.


Breakfast from earlier this week. My mom made it from a cookbook she has. It's apparently called a Mandarin pancake. Anyways, ate it with a mix of chili paste / ketchup, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce. Wasn't so tasty =l. 


=3= I've been eating a lot of these lately. They're sweet potatoes of sorts. Not sure exactly what kind. I think I ate at least five of these this week.


A small snack after school. I don't often eat at McD's because the lineups at them are always so long. 5 piece chicken nugget meal. 


Whenever I'm at the piano, our dog usually hangs out with me on a cushion by the piano. Have been at the piano a lot this week. Recital is next Wednesday.



Spent my three hour 'break' working on my arrangement of 'You'. It's for the violin and piano. It's sounding pretty good, even though I'm only about half way done. Hoping that I can convince Natural to do the violin part. The last time we tried a duet, I failed miserably. 



Some of the many iPhone/iTouch wallpapers I've used. Quite fond of all of them actually. I can't seem to find the post that I showed my most recent one in. It's the Dollars logo though.

Left school today. Convinced Richard to take the bus with me. He lives down in Richmond, so his routes are identical to mine. His usual requires four bus transfers, not including skytrain and sea bus. My route is one bus transfer. His is by far faster, though mine is much easier. Talked a lot on the bus. We missed the 430 at Metro, and ended up killing time by walking to the food court and back.

We discussed a true fact: music students at any school don't have lives. We're not social people. Well, we might be, but we never have time. Music is an art that requires constant attention to the finest of details. There is no such thing as perfection in this performance art. 

Will have to follow Richard on his route on the sea bus in the future, though I absolutely hate taking the 100 from Marine Station.

You Might Also Like

0 comments