April Anime - Rainbow...!? (Introducing Parody Section!)

2:00 AM

Rainbow: The Taste of Saliva




Well, this is my real post, and hopefully you guys will enjoy it, comment if you guys think the parodies are:
1. Stupid
2. Funny
3. Fine
4. Disgusting
5. ???

I would like feedbacks if possible =D




















































-----------------
My first attempt at a parady
anyways, on the the more serious part
This anime is about 6 teenagers who were sent into some kind of prison for teenagers
They were treated very badly
They were thrown into one room to be roomates, but there was already one person there
I have no idea what this is going to be about from episode 1, but I'm sure this will turn out to be interesting...maybe, still deciding on this one, might drop it if it doesn't make me feel like watching it after 3 episodes...
I normally give a series about 1/4 of it's length before deciding if it is good or not
Dropping a series judging on 1 episode is often a bad idea, unless you know it's going to be bad
Well, this is my real post, and hopefully you guys will enjoy it, comment if you guys think the parodies are 1. Stupid 2. Funny 3. Fine 4. Disgusting 5. ???
I would like feedbacks if possible =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments