Spring Anime Reviews Part 3

1:16 PM

Image from Danbooru

Part three of a continuing series. Part one here, and two, there.



Well, the animation good for this first episode. The art is rough, but that's stemming from the manga. I was upset that DEEN left out quite a large chunk of important material. Namely, the trip to England. With that as a precedent, I'm a tad bit worried that other rather important events will be left out too. Hoping for the best for this. It's a top selling manga! 


Not sure if the novel is different, but I don't remember Umenomori being in the first couple chapters. Anywho, wasn't a bad episode. The shots of Fumino's legs when they were walking to school looked kind of funny though. Takumi's 'bad friends' really aren't that bad at all if they're willing to stick around late at night and help him with his shop. I don't think my friends would do that ^^;


Understandably, the TV series is quite toned down from the OAD series, which is still running mind you. Easy transition since both the OAD and the TV series are done by the same company. Have to say I skipped through this quite a bit, since it shouldn't be much different from the OAD episode 1.

I didn't really watch the episode. I skimmed through to see if it was any different than the pre-airing episode, and it didn't seem like it, aside from looking better. Andrew' favourite character is the manager. Says she's moe. =3= I don't understand him...

Still more to come once I watch the next wave of series. Be nice to the new guy too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments