A Week with Kenn 50

10:58 PM


 Image by Crazy Developers

Finally done with my essay. =3= Can't relax yet though.



Some sticky rice thing that my mom bought. They're small, plain sweet sticky rice pyramids that my mom says are eaten with sugar. We ran out of sugar, so I used brown sugar as an alternative. It's surprisingly quite tasty, though it's pretty small.


Can't remember when this was from, but this Crispy Crunch was my lunch. =3= I think it was a day or two before my piano recital.

Speaking of piano recitals, mine was yesterday. Lots of people performed, most of which were singers. They were good, but all the singing was rather...boring. I apologize to the singers, but their songs were rather quiet. My mind often goes on autopilot when I'm under pressure and stress at performances. I don't remember a single thing from my performance. People I know who were there said I sounded good though. Need to be able to perform without going on autopilot.


Bought this as a reference for citations. There are many good sites out there that can do it for you, but you've got to be able to do it yourself. ^^; It covers the three styles you'll need to know if you're a North American student. 

My sustenance for the week. Roasted wasabi green peas, Calbee Okonomiyaki chips, and a bottle of golden oolong tea. I finished them in two days. Peas yesterday, chips while working on my essay. The peas really burn if you eat too many of them. Need to find a bigger package of them though. 

 








Also picked up a new pair of pair of slacks. Need more formal wear if I'm to be performing more. New horse photo too. It's almost how I'll be dressed for Saturday and Sunday's choir performances. Looking forward to getting it over with, though I'm not particularly excited to be crammed onto the risers. 

In the rehearsal yesterday, we were on the risers. I can't say it was comfortable by any means. With almost no space to hold up our folders, it was very, very warm and stuffy. We need a bigger theatre up at Capilano. Actually, I think every building needs to be bigger. 


My lunch today. I apologize for the terrible picture. My camera batteries were dying, so I was in a tad bit of a rush to take the shot. For those who can't tell what it is, it's a Vietnamese sandwich, or as Andrew would say, a 'banh mi'. I guess in Vietnamese it'd be 'banh mi bo', since it's got slices of beef in it. Quite tasty, and fresh made by my mom this morning. Probably better than whatever Andrew's eating. :]

You Might Also Like

1 comments