A Week with Kenn 48

1:39 AM

Image by FLX

A pretty darn good representation of what it was like outside today.


It was storming out today. With 70-100 km/h winds causing the rain to become flying needles, being inside was by far the best option you could take. ^^; The wind was quite scary. Sounded like it was going to break my windows at times. 

Anywho, all three of the PSPs are back and working fine. =3= Costed a bit more than I had hoped it would be, specifically the repair needed on my brother's PSP. 


Lunch from last Sunday. It's rice, with cauliflower, tomatoes and ground pork. Quite tasty after you add hot sauce and soy sauce.


Today's lunch was wonderful. Healthy too. Noodles in a soup from my folk's restaurant, with thin sliced beef, bean sprouts, and greens that I've forgotten the names of. The soup is usually clear, but I added a tad bit too much chili oil, resulting in the rather red look of it in the photo.


These funky looking greens are tastier than they look. There are two different greens there for those who can't tell. One is thinly sliced banana flower, and the other was lost in translation when my mom explained it to me. They taste good, and are probably good for you, and that's pretty much all that matters!

In other news, just watched B型H系. I went into it with an open mind, and boy did it pay off. Probably don't want to watch it with the family, especially with your parents, children, or any younger siblings you might have. Read on the forums that B could refer to the main characters bust size, whereas the 系 apparently translates literally to theory, making the title B Cup Sex Theorist (H = Ecchi, not exactly the same but similar).

Also just finished watching the first  東のエデン movie. Oh how I've missed seeing the characters. Juiz seems to act up too ^^;

On the manga front, I was hoping to do a few more than I'm doing. For now, only Kenichi is done.


Even if his opponent was a discipile, the three hit combo was very impressive. High kick, guard crush, strong punch? The old man seems to have an ace up his sleeve too ^^;

Anywho, will be busy for the next month with essays, exams, recitals and performances. Feelin' the crunch now, but TK's just finished up his essays, so he'll probably be updating his blog more often than he has been recently (which is like, never). Drop by and give him some love (and oogle at my lovely banner(s) while you're there).

You Might Also Like

0 comments