A Day with Kenn 54

8:53 PM


Spent much of the day cleaning. Yes, that's right. Cleaning. I'll make a tedious chore interesting. There's


Yum. Breakfast for Kenn. Hamburger. The patty is beef with mozzarella stuffed inside. The tomatoes in the fridge didn't look to hot, so I skipped adding them in. Tasty. Nom nom nom.


After vacuuming the house, I went to clean my closet. It might not exactly look messy, but that was because I took some stuff out before I snapped the shot. Lots of bags and stuff in there.


This brings back good and bad memories. Physics 11 project. One of two. Glad I didn't keep the second one. Anyways, it's what's left of our self-powered car. It moved using the potential energy in a wound up elastic band. Didn't work all that well when we put it to the test in class. So I sent it down the hill on my way home, where it hit a bump, got air, and smashed into a tree. Kids, don't drink and drive.


Yes, my closet had all sorts of weird stuff. Including left over pieces of wood. You might not be able to see it, but the thin piece of wood in the center has two nails sticking out of it. There's two pieces of wood that are like that. Never know when you need to smack someone with a dangerous weapon.


My cousins got me this several years ago when they went to Vietnam. It's nice and all, but it's missing pieces. The box is that big, but the trays are puny. No refund or exchange huh.


Also found some Yu Gi Oh! and Pokemon cards. All rare pokemon cards, and quite a few kind of rare Yu Gi Oh! cards.



A box of the smaller scale gundams. 1/144 scale, plus two Keroro models. There's quite a few of them. They're all in their boxes. After I got my first 1/100 scale, I haven't bought a 1/144 again. ^^;





















Can you guess what the new Figma is?  My lovely stack of boxes is growing. Will have to see if I can order the Mobip Miyafuji. Always wanted a Strike Witch. ^^;


Also dug up old photos from my grade 7 camping excursion. While it was hardly camping, it was fun.


We had cabins, separated by gender, where we'd be preassigned to cabins. I had cabin 10 along with a bunch of other people. Here's two of the cabin mates, wrestling in bed. Kinky.

Our lovely home for 3 days. It's the furthest away from any of the facilities, and the teacher's cabin is right behind us. The blinds were also broken.

Forget where this was, but it's quite a view. The camp we went to was Camp Jubilee, in the Indian Arm. It's a fjord, so the camp is pretty much surrounded by water.

To get to the island, we left from Deep Cove in North Vancouver, taking a speed boat to get to the island. Deep Cove is also where the camp gets their supplies.

We took a few hikes through the forest. One of the hike was scary, as the path was very narrow. The slope was very sharp, and dropped off into the ocean. We joked that so and so would fall and be impaled on the trees on their way down.

As much fun as it was, when our cabin collapsed, it wasn't much fun. Had to invade another cabin for a night. Just kidding. This was an old cabin that had collapsed long before we arrived. The camp leaders told ghost stories about it.

You Might Also Like

5 comments