A Week with Kenn 51

9:43 PM

Image by dada

One exam left. So tired. "orz

So anyways, a week with Kenn 51. Well, it's not exactly a week; four days at most.

Currenltly playing Pokemon Ruby. Haruka (Ruby/Sapphire) is my favourite. Second is Hikari (Diamond/Pearl). =3=


Friday:

This was the day after A Week with Kenn 50. It's felt like such a long time from then to now, but it really has only been four days. After finishing class at 1130, I hit the malls to get myself a new pair of dress shoes and a bow-tie for Sataurday & Sunday's concerts. 





Yes, I realize the mask is too small for me. One size fits all doesn't seem to be one size fits all after all. Will eventually find bigger masks. Hoping to make my own once I can find a mask that fits to use as a template.

Saturday:

Spent much of the day lolling around. I actually can't remember what I did. I think I was playing Pokemon Ruby. I'm pretty sure I was. Got dressed for the performance, and hit the road. I suppose it would be awkward to see a young man dressed to super formally playing a seven year old game on a Game Boy Advanced SP. Anywho, made the trek up to North Vancouver. Ben got there pretty early. Played more Pokemon while waiting for the pre-show rehearsal to start. They turned on the AC so that we didn't burn out before the show started. I can see why they don't want it on during the show though. It gets really cold. Performance went without a hitch. For the most part at least. I screwed up on the Jabberwocky. Also was very, very hot on stage. Full suit, standing shoulder to shoulder with about 150 people on stage under a set of rather warm lights while singing is not a very fun thing to do.

Sunday:

Again, I spent much of the morning playing Pokemon. Almost forgot to eat breakfast. Anywho, I hit the road suited up once again, for the final performance. This time, Joe was kind of early. I continued playing Pokemon while waiting for the pre-show rehearsal. Like yesterday, the AC was on for the rehearsal. Also like yesterday, it was very hot on stage. Sunday's performance went by faster than Saturday's. 

Monday:

Again, I spent much of the day playing Pokemon. Had a killer, quite literally, sandwich for breakfast, and skipped lunch as usual. It's got a sliced hard boiled egg, a cheese filled smoked sausage, slice herb cured something of beef, jalapenos, and lettuce. A tasty combination of sodium, saturated fats, and proteins.


My choir final exam was today. Played Pokemon on the bus up to campus. It's a wonderful thing to have a one and a half hour bus ride for a 15 minute exam. Forgot to do vocal warm ups before leaving, though I don't really think it would've helped, seeing as I'd still have a long trip before I actually sang anything. I felt that I didn't do all that great. I don't think my high notes were on pitch, though Lars thought otherwise. Glad that I practiced Libera me so much. Was on the exam. The actions for Dubula were rather difficult without the soprano's singing though. The bass part comes in rather late. Vocal warm ups probably would've helped for The Battle of Jericho because of all the low notes. A low F is the lowest note I believe. 


Picked up some tasty treats to get me through the week of studying for the crim final. Hot & Spicy Calbee chips, two bags of Wasabi green peas, and a small bottle of Pocari Sweat. People who can't handle spicy foods will probably be in shock that I called these tasty treats. There was a candy thing that came with small dresses that might fit my figma, but I kind of didn't want to pick it up. The awkward looks would kill me. Plus, I wouldn't be able to return it if they didn't fit the figma. Not sure what I'd do with it then. 

Anywho, no song of the week after all. I'm just too tired at the moment. Will continue later this week for sure. I'm going to be cleaning out my room tomorrow, so I'll have a photo dump. Possibly. Will also got to a three episode review for the spring anime. Eventually. Same goes for a new layout and template for the blog. Still unsure of whether I want two or three columns. =/

You Might Also Like

0 comments