A Week with Kenn 53

7:09 PM

Image by meneru

=3= Crim exam today. A few food things, a trip spoiled by weather and a newly acquired item.



That's all you need for a nice, delicious steaming hot bowl of phở! Pronounced something like 'fuh' rather than the atrocious 'foe' that I hear all too often. I cringe every time I hear it. It's actually a little old, been in the fridge for a little bit. Doesn't taste as good as it would at the folk's place.


It might be hard to tell, and I forgot to rotate the image, but that's a rocking chair. Not quite sure why my dad bought it, but we now have a rocking chair. It's obviously used, but it still works. Not much room to have it in the house though. 


Came with an adorable foot stool. Doesn't quite match with the chair, but it's all good.

Found this little bugger hanging out in my room. Looks like a mosquito, but I'm not sure. Not sure where it went now either.

Anywho, today I had the criminology 101 final. It was different from what I thought it'd be. Unfortunately for me, and many other people, I studied mainly on the theories and people. The exam was a practical application of the theories and stuff, quite easy too. Not sure how I did. If I feel that an exam is easy, I often do poorly on it. If I feel that the exam was really hard, then I'd usually do bad, because it was actually that hard.

Got my crim paper back too. A bit upset that the prof didn't give us much instruction to work off of to do our paper. It's a 101 course, so it's the basic of basic university stuff. I got marks deducted for not citing sources in the body of the essay, and not double spacing. I also got marks deducted for English errors, but that's an error that's on my part. A few people I know had similar concerns. The prof's comments didn't help much either. "If you had done this, you would've gotten this". Kind of like dangling a rope over the head of a drowning man. Adding insult to injury?

Was on Lonsdale Quay. That's pronounced 'key' for those who don't know. I was hoping to take some photos while I was on the quay, but the weather was terrible up in North Vancouver. Heavy rain and hail along with strong winds. Anyways, boarded the sea bus (a small ferry, a boat). The engine was loud. Could hear it over the earphone spewing sound into my head. The boat rocked a tad bit because of the blustery weather. It's a wide boat though, so rocking if minimal. Had it been a yacht, or any other boat with a narrower hull, then the rocking probably would've been stronger. 

Picked up a figma today, and pre-ordered Lost Planet 2. Heard that a finely armour-clad Hunter from Monster Hunter is a playable avatar. Looking forward to trying to unlock that. 

Will have figma photo shoot eventually. Will also have another anime post coming up.


You Might Also Like

1 comments