Song of the Week - ヒャダインのじょーじょーゆーじょ

4:51 PM

Image by Maru Fukodesu

Running out of songs to put up!!




Title: ヒャダインのじょーじょーゆーじょ, Hyadain no Jo Jo Yu Jo, Hyadain's Jo Jo Yu Jo
Artist: Hyadain
Genre: Pop
Single: ヒャダインのじょーじょーゆーじょ
Album: N/A
Vintage: Not entirely sure; single isn't out yet to my knowledge

Kenn's Comment: Hyadain's back doing the second OP for Nichijou, and it doesn't disappoint. I'm quite fond of it, and the one it's replacing. I've known of Hyadain for quite some time now, first encounter with his work many years ago in the Mario Western Show. Back then, I wasn't aware that Hyadain was responsible for all the voices in the videos, but I was impressed either way. Knowing the flexibility of his voice now, it's even more impressive. I wouldn't be surprised if all the music production is also handled by Hyadain. He's plenty capable of doing that. 

Should also be noted that Nichijou's first OP was also in the spotlight.

EDIT: Added song PV below. Note that Hyadain is joined by a different Hyadraruko; portrayed by Hayami Akari of Momoiro Clover fame. Hyadaruko was previously portrayed by Asou Natsuko, an actress and singer (she does OP of BakaTest 1 and ED for BakaTest 2). Again, please note that although there are a whack of people in the PV, Hyadain himself voices all of them. Mind blowing, eh? And is it odd though I think Hayami doesn't look very Asian in the PV? I've seen her pictures from her Momoiro Clover days and she looks quite different. Perhaps it's the makeup.

You Might Also Like

0 comments