Weekly Vocaloid Feature - LOVELESSxxx

12:27 AM


Anyone who liked Imitation Black and Fate:Rebirth will want to check this one out too.






Title: LOVELESSxxx
Producer: SCL Project (natsuP, haku, HaruAki (春アキ))
Genre: ...Rock...ish Pop?
Vocaloid: KAITO, 神威がくぽ, 鏡音レン

Kenn's Comment:
A good song. Or at least, I like it. The illustration and movie is wonderful as usual (usual being usual for haruaki and SCL songs). Like Imitation Black, it's a rather BL-themed piece...not that it really matters because it's awesome! It ends rather suddenly too.

I wait with baited breath for a vocal cover of this by Clear, Dasuko and Valshe. For those who don't quite recognize the names, here's why I'm waiting for them to cover this song. They didn't do Fate:Rebirth to my knowledge, so I'm not really expecting the three of them to do this one, but a guy can dream, right?

Not quite sure what VanaN'Ice actually did in this, so I didn't add the name into the credits.

You Might Also Like

0 comments