Song of the Week - GO!GO! MANIAC

12:30 PM

Image from Yesasia

Yeah, yeah. This is pretty old by now.



Title: GO!GO!MANIAC
Artist: Ho-Kago Tea Time
Genre: Pop, Rock...;D light music
Single: GO!GO!MANIAC
Album: N/A
Vintage: 28/04/10 ddmmyy

Kenn's Comment: There's a perfectly legitimate reason for my resurrection of this old opening of K-ON!!. I was surfing around on the net when I came across a series of awesome band covers of the song, as well as various other songs from the series. I didn't care too much about this song during the season's run, but I'm warming up to it now, at least a quarter of a year since it was first used. I'll admit that I think that the ED's have always been better than the OPs, and against the other OPs, I'd rank Cagayake Girls! ahead of of GOGO!Maniac and Utauyo! Miracle. Rants aside, here's the cover I mentioned. 





That's a full band cover. Awesome. So very, very awesome.





And this one's a band cover minus one guitar and vocals. Still sounds good though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments