Weekly Vocaloid Feature - DYE2

11:04 AM


Released almost a year ago, DYE returns!






Title: DYE2
Mix by: TREOW
Original Song by: AVTechNO!
Illustration by: Kazune & Shizuka Kitajima
Vocaloid: 巡音ルカ

Kenn's Comment: AVTechNO!'s been in a bit of a rut lately, and I'll just leave this post for those who don't know too much about what's been happening with him as of late.

That aside, the song isn't really by AVTechNO!, but rather one of his friends and fellow producers, Treow, who commented that AVTN's been doing well.

News aside, this song is great. I'm sure I've put up DYE as a Weekly Vocaloid Feature sometime last year (man, I love being able to say that), but I'm not really up to searching for it at the moment.

And to end, I thought I'd just leave this here. AVTechNO!'s CD's out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments