Mid Series Review 12 - Hatsukoi Limited

6:03 PM




Title: 初恋限定。, Hatsukoi Gentei, Hatsukoi Limited
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life

Well, ya didn't think I'd forget about this little series, did'ya? I admit, I haven't really been following it. I have all the episodes to date, but I just haven't been watching them. Probably should catch up when I have the time. Anyways, this is probably one of the more publicized series of the season. The original manga series was cut from SJ, so lots of people are hoping that the anime can put a proper conclusion to the series, and show SJ that it was a mistake to cut Hatsukoi from the list. My only worry is that J.C.Staff will turn to fan service for sales...and Hatsukoi isn't really a series that needs a lot of fan service. Then again, it is a shounen romance series...

You Might Also Like

0 comments