Marketing Block Mayhem!

3:48 PM



Alrighty, so today in the market was a rather uneventful day. However, I decided to blog about the happenings in an unhappening day.

The previous three blocks finished updating the records, leaving us, the fourth and last block of the day, with pretty much nothing to do. So for about 10 minutes, I plugged my iTouch into the speakers, played some music and went on to our newly donated computer. Problem: the internet wasn't cooperating. Loading google took a helluva long time. After a while, I unplugged the Touch, and sat there in silence. I started telling the computer to load in a low raspy voice, which really cracked up Rena (Lena) who was playing on her DS. Anyways, after about 10 minutes of that, I started to read a document intended for us to deliver. The English wasn't too great, so I brought it upon myself to correct the English and bring it up to par. I made a decent piece of writing into an stern, professional document, suitable to be passed onto Obama himself. And so, we (me and Rena) brought it up to the HQ of the Market.
"Too wordy"
"orz. And so, we went back down to cut out unnecesary parts, to once again, come back to the HQ to have it looked over.
"Too wordy"
"orz Thankfully, Bach wrote out what should be on the document, so he pretty much did our work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments