Summer Night Market!

12:05 AM



Awight, so today I was at ze Summer Night Market down in Richmond. Not there shopping, but working @ ze family stall. Selling Vietnamese Sandwiches, salad rolls, and chicken with rice. Being new and all, I was really slow, missing ingredients and stuff, but I got better as the day went on. Managed to get to the point where I could make a sandwich at a decent speed. After a while I ended up manning the oven and grill, for the bread and chicken. The bread straight outta the oven really hurts if you hold it for too long. And the oil popping off the grill stings for a bit when it hits you. It gets quite cold there too.

Clean up wasn't that bad, except there wasn't any hot water, so you really have to put some back into getting stuff off of the stuff. Funny, cuz the staff was going around telling everyone to close up, but some people were still going for those last few sales.

Anyways, drop by, maybe I'll be there. It's open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Website @ click.

You Might Also Like

0 comments