Mid Series Review 10 - Guin Saga

7:16 AM



Title: グイン・サーガ, Guin Saga
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Well, the series is certainly very intruiging, but at the same time, it's not as entertaining as the other series. It's based off an extensive novel series, and that just makes the job that much harder, since they're probably not going to get through all the novels. They need to choose what to animate, and what not to animate. Anyways, aside from the little things, the music is really really good in the series. I'd thank Nobue Uematsu for that. Even the ending is awesome! (Saga ~ This is My Road by Kanon). Anyways, I can't say I'd recommend this to people...it probably wouldn't rub them the right way. Remus really pisses me off though. He's seriously such a coward. I understand that he's in situations that you really don't want to be in at his age, but his sister, Linda, puts on such a brave face compared to her cowering sister. He's somewhat of a deadweight...

You Might Also Like

0 comments