A Day with Kenn 71

3:30 AM


:) Scunt is a portmanteau, the 'sc' from 'Scavenger' and the 'unt' from 'Hunt'. Hence, 'scunt'. My cousin coined the word, and everyone started using it.

Excuse me while I recover from a possible case of primary pneumothorax.

We did a region-wide photo scavenger hunt yesterday. We split into three teams: My cousin's and a few friends, Me, Ivy, her brother and friends, and a group of my cousin's other friends. I'll put up some of the pictures that we did.

Photo with at least half the members in the air


Yes, I've censored all the faces. If it was just me and Ivy, I probably wouldn't have bothered, but there are other people. Censored the faces just to be considerate.

Photo of an entire team underwater
Say what you want, but we're under cups of water, which means we're still under water.

Group photo in some kind of water

Again, we're playing with the words. It doesn't say we have to be fully in the water. We're all in water though.

A picture of all members drinking at the same time at a public drinking fountain.

Being really smart. Nowhere does it say we have to be drinking from the fountain. Therefore we pulled this off quite nicely.

Photo of at least one member with someone in a suit with jazz hands

Jazz hands! Didn't bother censoring my face. The horse mask did quite a bit yesterday, actually.

 A photo of each team member doing the “Captain Morgan” stance in different locations (1 point each)


It was a shame that no one in the group knew what the "Captain Morgan" pose was. Had to show them what it was. Got one docked because the majority deemed that one of our Morgan shots wasn't in 'proper form'. 

Aside from Ivy and I, the other three members of the group weren't very enthusiastic or motivated. They whined a bit, but I can't blame them. I got Ivy into the hunt, and she got the rest without really knowing what we were doing. I didn't get the list until a half hour before they arrived. 

Anywho, the other two groups did unbelievably well, and unbelievably better than us. Sure, we pushed the limits and did some clever things, but they won out in the end. The Scunt Champions this game went to my cousins' team. While they made the list, they undoubtedly had some of the best photos. 


Photo of something that is no longer alive (5pts)

They actually found a dead bird on the ground and took a picture of it.

Photo of entire team doing something illegal

My cousin found a suitcase full of prescription drugs behind a location they took photos at, and used it in their shot. Was kind of scary actually.

Photo of member ten feet off the ground

Not sure whether the person in the photo that the group used was 10 feet of the ground, but he was definitely up very high.

Not sure whether we'll do this next year. I hope we do. I can think of things that we could improve on from this one. Quite a few things actually. One of which is planning a little bit more so that we can get people before their schedules are filled. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments