Visual Novel Updates

1:51 PM

Image ripped by Kenn ;D

Well, I've gone through another one. First one being Wanko to Kurasou. This time it's The Sagara Family.


Compared to Wanko, this one is fairly short. I can get through it in one sitting. Also unlike Wanko, the story isn't all that great. The story for Wanko wasn't spectacular either, but it was better than this one. I didn't like the characters all that much either. With the exception of Sanae (who happens to be my favourite of the 5 possible characters), all the characters are kinda whore-y. I apologize for the lack of a better word, but you get into the pants of every girl pretty early, of course with the exception of Sanae. 

;D That was the best scene in the game. After a day of er...'fooling around' so to speak, the family comes home to find Yuusuke and Sanae er...all over each other, if you know what I mean.


You pretty much don't get into Sanae's pants until the end of her route. Of course to make up for that, they end up having oodles and oodles of sex, but she never acts whore-y. The fact that she's a tsundere gives her points, and that she's a strong female character (both physically, and somewhat emotionally). Is it wrong that I find a character like Arisa, who can barely take care of herself, quite irritating? Arisa's route seems to be the most popular though. Probably because she has the most sex scenes.

Anywho, I went through and finished  a few routes. Emiru & Ruruka, Sanae, and Ruruka's routes. I was planning to try and finish Maria's route, but I really don't want to go through the novel again. I'll try looking for one that's good. xD Or at least maybe better than this one.

 Image by Itsuki

Oh and for those of you who are wondering about what happened to me switching to the new template, here's my explanation. I've been trying to install a few jQuery things into it, and the CSS for it doesn't seem to be working, so I've been looking around for solutions. You can head on over the test blog, Test Lab (the mini banner on the right of the home page). It should be named HG2 once you get on the page.

You Might Also Like

2 comments