Summer Anime Previews 9 - 世紀末オカルト学院

5:59 PM

Image from here

Something tells me that I'll hate the male protagonist. The girl on the other hand...


Title: 世紀末オカルト学院, Sekimatsu Occult Gakuin, Occult Academy
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Horror, Supernatural
Airs: July 2010
Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures

Summary from Animekon:
The TV anime series Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (Occult Academy) is created by studio A-1 Pictures. It takes place at a private Japanese academy dedicated to the study of the occult, and haunted by strange phenomena. The story revolves around Maya - the daughter of the school's president who died in 1999, and "Time Agent" Uchida - a mysterious man who travels back in time from 2012, who was once a "spoon-bending" boy.
Kenn's Comment: From the summary, I hope you realize that this is an original production by A-1. Not so sure about this. The guy there looks to be a bit of a pansy. Now don't get into the mindset that I think men should rule over women. I'm just saying that he looks pretty darn wimpy in that picture. I get the feeling the girl will be a bit annoying too. Sounds like a stuck-up 'rich' person. A-1 is a pretty good group though, so I'll keep worries at bay until I watch the first few episodes.

Trailer:

You Might Also Like

0 comments