Summer Anime Previews 12 - 黒執事II

4:15 AM

Imaeg by Maisie

Fangirls and boys rejoice! Now with 200% less Ciel and Sebastien, and 300% more Alois and Claude.


Title: 黒執事II, Kuroshitsuji 2
Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Historical, Supernatural
Airs: 01/07/10
Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures

Description from Kenn: There's almost zero information on this that I can find. ANN doesn't have anything up, so I'll make use of what I know.

- The main characters are an entirely new cast. Alois Trancy, and...his butler, Claude Faustus.
- The setting is 19th Century England
- No word on whether Ciel and Sebastien will make an appearance, or when the second season takes place in respect to the first season.
- Takahiro Sakurai plays Claude, while Mizuki Nana plays Alois.
- the GazettE's Shiver is the opening

Image from...here...I think xD I lost the link

inb4 some idiot says that the maid is Viletta Nu (Code Geass).

Trailer:

More teasers over at the official site.

You Might Also Like

0 comments