Father's Day

11:40 AM

Image from Danbooru

A Happy Father's Day to whom it may apply. 



How do you celebrate patriarch day in your household? 

My family doesn't usually celebrate occasions outside of the major statutory holdidays. A gift and a small cake is usually what we do. Way back when I was but a wee lad, we used to make all sorts of things for fathers and mothers day in school. I think my dad still has the paper maché bowl I made for him many, many years ago. I know other families have barbeques and dinners and stuff for Father's (and Mother's) Day.

This year we got my dad a few pairs of dress pants. Saw a story on the news a few days ago about a new business that's started up for Father's Day. How about getting your dad a pair of briefs sent to him in the mail? Would your dad appreciate getting undergarments for Father's Day? I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind.

You Might Also Like

2 comments