Weekly Vocaloid Feature - 9 (Nine)

10:34 AM



Turn the volume up. Waaay up. This song sounds great loud.


Title: 9 (Nine)
Producer: AVTechNO!
Illustration: Kazune
PV: anri
Genre: Vocarock, Electric
Vocaloid: 巡りルカ
Vintage: 11/06/10

Kenn's Comment: Not sure about that date. It's the date AVTechNO put it up on his YT channel, so I'm not actually sure about the date. But I like the song. You might notice that the english pronounciate is spot on. Sometimes it sounds like some of the Japanese is pronoucned with an english accent, but maybe that's just me.

In other news, I was playing a VN last night. Cosmic Break was down, and I still can't start it up. Anywho, I noticed I hadn't saved for an hour or so, so I decided to save. But the Save and Load screens look exactly the same, and with my lack of glasses they were the same thing to me. So I ended up loading a save file from an hour before. I rage quitted, though I'll probably have to get back to that spot again. "orz

You Might Also Like

1 comments