初音ミク -Project DIVA- Dreamy Theatre

11:36 AM

Image by Rinechun

I'm sure I've done a post on this at least once. ;o; Need to figure out how to get this on my PS3.

Project DIVA's back, this time in HD Ps3 goodness. 



MELT

Project DIVA Dreamy Theatre comes with a few new outfits (not sure about that), but it gives the few songs that didn't have PVs (electric angel, disappearance of Hatsune Miku, Llevan Polka, etc.) PV's. I'm not going to post all of them, but I'll stick up the ones that look the best. 

恋スルVOC@LOID

I hope they'll have an update for Dreamy Theatre for when Project Diva 2nd comes out. It'd be a shame if PD2 didn't work with DT. Lots of good songs and the multiple model PVs.

あなたの歌姫

Seems that the PV edit is still in DT, so you'll probably be able to find PVs that people have made or edited on NND (or YouTube). Like the one below:

Carameldansen

Probably don't want to watch that video while you're at work. Might find your boss watching too. Not sure how he'll react when he sees a swim suit clad Rin dancing to a Swedish pop song.

初音ミクの消失

The impossible song got a PV too. Interpretive dance? It's pretty darn tough to perfect this song on Project Diva.



Normal isn't all that hard. Hard is fairly hard.



A custom version of it looks to be insanely hard. I bet even this would give bots a hard time.

You Might Also Like

1 comments