Summer Anime Previews 14 - デジモンクロスウォーズ

8:39 PM

Image by Hajime

Hey, it had to be done.


Title: デジモンクロスウォーズ, Digimon Xross Wars (Xross = Cross)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, SciFi
Airs: 07/06 19:27
Animation Studio: Toei Animation
Kenn's Comment: 
Well, I couldn't find any official summary or descriptions, so I'll put together what I've learnt so far. 

Main characters: Kudo Taiki / Shoutmon, Hinomoto Akari / Dorurumon, Tsurugi Zenjirou / Ballistamon

Shoutmon 'digivolves' by merging with other digimon, while the other digimon can either merge with Shoutmon, or convert into other forms, like swords or cannons. 

There are three sets of characters on a team:
Team Xross Heart (main characters)
Team Blue Flare
Team Twilight (oh god)

Blue Flare seems to be the enemy, no clue about Twilight. Slim chances I'll be watching this, but I've been lacking trailers, so when I found the trailer for this one, I figured I might as well put it up.

Trailer:

You Might Also Like

2 comments