Bawb's Funtime Jamboree of Nudity and Narcotics

11:43 AM

Image by Kuroko

You can't escape the jamboree.



If you go back to A Day with Kenn 69, you should remember this picture. It was the first picture after the jump. Focus on my computer screen. The jamboree noticed that the Jamboree window was open and demanded that I mention them. And so, without further ado, I shall mention the Jamboree.

Image by 27 Degrees

The Jamboree is a powerful and dangerous group. It's dark secret is forever shrouded in a veil of comedy and nonsense. Actually, the Jamboree is an MSN group I'm in. I'm probably the newest member of the Jamboree, having joined in April. Sometimes the conversations that go down in there aren't for children, sometimes they are. I guess it depends who's on in the Jamboree that determines how the conversations will flow.

Here's a quick list of Jamboree participants. With the exception of one person (can you guess who?), all images and blurbs are provided by the people themselves.

Name: Bawb
Blurb: MY NAME IS BAWB AND I LIKE TO PARTY
Notes: Namesake of the group.

Name: Batman
Blurb: MY NAME IS BATMAN AND I LOVE TO PARTY
Notes: He has a cat that eats lizards :3

Name: Krisy
Blurb: My name is Krisy, and I like to party! I have a boner for Lord Voldemort.
Notes: She has dogs! And is a fan of the Harry Potter series if you haven't guessed.

Name: CC / Colleen
Blurb: BAAANDIIIT BAAAAAAANDIIIIT woof woof! Be home by 10 pm on weekdays.
Notes: Bandit is her dog's name. She's also the person who got me into the Jamboree.

Name: Senator Sprinkles
Blurb: Right now I can't find my keys.
Notes: Not in the group often enough for me to know very well.

Image by Joe Sage
Name: Bani
Blurb: You're never serious. :'C You never appreciate serious literature or arts!
Notes: A self-proclaimed homicidal yaoi fan-girl. Also seems to have a problem personality.

Name: Kenn / 鍵
Blurb: Continue following my blog please!
Notes: Newest member, but not the youngest.

We're serious.
"yeah, the economy is such shit.  Take it from me boyos, you need to just build things and sell it to people e______e"
We're funny.
"this sounds like a horrible high schoolers idea of a great FF lol except for Bawbs amazing writting"
"I'm just trying to heal it! >:B Screw you, I know my writing isn't good."
"then all of a sudden CLOUD FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA CAME IN ON A CHOKEABOO."
We're kind.
"REST ASSURED MY FRIENDS. If you do something stupid, you need not worry about people being too polite to tell you so!  You can rest safe in the fact that the Jamboree will always be there to tell you the truth :3"
We're intelligent.
"$1 aus = 80c us"
"o: i see. so $30 aus would be about $26 Canadian"
"LET'S MOVE TO AUSTRALIA AND LIVE AS KINGS"
":T wellllll"
"WOO"
"IF YOU BRING $200 to Australia YOU'LL END UP WITH $224.50 AUS!"
"HOLY SHIT"
You can't escape the Jamboree.
"you can't run away from the jamboree"
"NOT EVEN IN DEATH"
"if you die, we will freeze you until a point in the future when you can be revived and cured. you cannot escape."
And now, there are people who aren't online enough for me to ask them for a blurb or picture. Technically, Bani isn't online all that often either, but I kind of don't want to know what kind of picture or blurb she'd give me.

Amber
Andy
Ikuy
Kara

I've met everyone on this absentee list, with the exception of Ikuy. I've been in the group for about 3 months now, and I haven't seen Ikuy online even once o: . Anywho, now I return to Monster Hunter Tri. :3 Ciao!


You Might Also Like

3 comments