Weekly Webcomic - 僕は忘れ

1:02 AM

Image from here

It's actually less of 'I forgot' and more of 'I had it, but when I closed Chrome to restart my computer, it didn't reopen my tabs and I lost it.' 

So instead, here's a song.




Title: ヒャダインのカカカタ☆カタオモイ-C, Hyadain's Ka Ka Kata☆Katamoi-C
Artist: Hyadain
Genre: Pop (to the highest degree)
Single: ヒャダインのカカカタ☆カタオモイ-C (日常OP)
Album: N/A
Vintage: 19/04/11

Kenn's Comment: It's an amusing music video to say the least. Anything with Asou Natsuko in it is instantly like watching a class of first graders after a couple dixie sticks. Though it should be noted that she's not singing in this one. Hyadain does all the vocals for this. Amazing, huh? It's the first time he's given a face to the other voice (dubbed ヒャダルコ, Hyadaruko), being the 2D drawing, while Asou serves as a slightly more concrete image of the voice. Also, it means that it saves Hydain the trouble of having to cross dress. He's done some other great works, and I'll like them here, here and here. Also, here's a link to his YouTube channel. Now if only I could figure out why blogger is double spacing this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments