Weekly Vocaloid Feature - Sweets & Bitters

8:54 PM


Not Saturday, but I didn't have a song for today. Double Vocaloid!






Title: Sweets & Bitters
Producer: ゆう十 (Yuuto)
Illustration and Video: CAxis
Genre: ...Pop..ish?
Vocaloid: 巡音ルカ,神威がくぽ

Kenn's Comment: One of the more popular duos, Luka and Gakupo sing in this sweet and adorable song. Not sure what genre you'd actually call this.

Anywho, I'm quite fond of the song. The video really suits the song too. Can't explain why, but I just really do like the song. The voicing of the two is really great too. Often, you hear Luka up high to the point she just sounds like Miku, or Gakupo up high to where he doesn't sound good at all.

Anywho, if I'm correct, much of the popularity of this shipping comes from ggrks, a song I put up for the Vocaloid week many, many moons ago.

Tomorrow: Rin append...hopefully.

You Might Also Like

0 comments