"Because we're bored."

2:27 PM


Yes, I suck with image manipulation programs like Photoshop or GIMP. "orz


Well, I could just straight out plagarize TK's post, but that's bad internet manners. So I'll state my source, then quote it. A+ for Kenn please.

WHAT: Left4Radio
WHEN: Fridays, 7:30 - 10:30pm PST (GMT -8:00)
WHO: TK, Firo, Kenn
WHERE: Right here (works with your favourite music application, Winamp, iTunes, etc.)
WHY: Because it's how we roll. And probably because we're bored.
HOW: I haven't the foggiest.

From TK's Blog:
A long time ago, (about 1-2 years ago?) Me, and Kenn + My friend Firo all were co-hosts of "RadioTK" (well, yes I was the original idealist/DJ and server owner) that maintained a fun Anime-based radio that played mostly Japanese Anime tunes as well as K-Pop and some C-Pop.

Instead, this time we came up with a new name, and I didn't want to put my name as a Radio slogan because it's not only me and solely myself operating the radio station. It should have been a name that we all should be proud of, and represents of, not only me. Therefore, after a few discussion on naming it, we made it


Left4Radio

  • Anime
  • Doujin Music
  • Video game Themes
  • K-Pop/Rock
  • C-Pop/Rock
  • J-Pop/Rock
  • Trance/Techno/Hardbass
  • New Age, Classical, Contemporary, Modern & Baroque, Piano/Orchestra
  • Rap/Hip-Hop
  • Ballad/Slowgoing/Mellow
  • International Fusion Mix


Blatant Copyright Infringement Radio. Thank you very much.

You Might Also Like

0 comments