A Day with Kenn 63

2:00 PM

Image by a1


Been working the test blog a lot these past few days. Almost done, plus



As much as I wanted to keep it a surprise, I'm having a hard time deciding which of the icon sets to use. Head on over the test blog and vote for your favourite icon set. Here they are in order of how they appear on the test blog. Voting for a set will be voting for the set, as well as where it will be positioned. So if you vote for the Horizontal line, you will be voting for the line, as well as it being positioned above the posting area.



These guys are called wood lice, or pill bugs, rolly pollies, etc. They usually munch on dead plant material (like that leaf) and put it back into the soil, though like everything on this planet, too many of them will be a problem. If you hate insects, you should be okay with these guys. They're not insects. They belong to the same family as crabs, barnacles and shrimp (Crustaceans). 


I know I've said it before, but spiders really love my room for some reason. Found this guy crawling along the wall a few days ago. Dumped him outside. Resisted the dustpan for quite a bit. I'm hoping I don't find another one within the next few days, or it'll be quite the pattern. 


Dinner from a few days ago. Fried rice my mom made. We tend to have left over rice a lot and fried rice is great for clearing out the fridge. You can just throw anything into the pan and it'll turn out good.


Speaking of fried rice, I can say that I have finally successfully pulled off an omurice. Yes, the shape isn't like the ones you always see, but at least I got it out the pan this time. I had too much rice, so I only stuck half of it into the omlette, the other half sits on the outside. The pan was the problem, so I used a non-stick pot instead, which is why it's much smaller than the ones I've tried before. Only had ketchup in those bags you get from fast food restaurants so I had a hard time writing my K. 

Image ripped by yours truly =)

Finished Wanko to Kurasou yesterday. Did Risa's route. While trying to figure out which route I ended up on, I learned that there were only two real routes. While there's many characters, Koutaro, Kuu, Sylvie, Mikan, etc., the only two characters that have a route are Risa and Nadeshiko. My heart just broke during the last scenes. I prepared myself for the worst, since it seemed like there was a lot of foreshadowing. "I wish we could stay like this forever." Lines like that just scream "bad stuff is going to happen" to me. And when it did happen, I still hit me like a truck, even though I was bracing for the impact. I've only done Risa's route, so I'll try doing Nadeshiko's route, and hope that it's not as sad.

You Might Also Like

0 comments