A Day with kenn 55

1:59 PM

Image from Danbooru

Shinji's rather dashing in that outfit, isn't he? 

Anywho, the title should be A Few Days with Kenn 55, but for the sake of uniformity, it's just A Day with Kenn 55.



Lunch from a time I can't remember (a few days ago). Was going to reuse an older photo, but decided to waste some camera batteries. Had burgers like this everyday for a week. ^^; Quite tired of them now.


Dinner from a few days ago. Caramelized pork, cucumbers, watermelon and rice. The pork is really salty, so the sweetness watermelon and neutral-ness of the cucumbers offset it nicely. What the hell am I talking about. I sound like I'm on Iron Chef.


This little bugger crawled into my room a few days ago. Can't seem to find what kind of spider it is. But from the photo, it's a pretty distinctive red There's a small piece of wood beside it (on the right) and isn't part of the spider. Dumped it outside where it belongs. Shouldn't kill spiders all that much because they're great for pest control when they're hanging around places they should be, namely, the outdoors.

And this is where the title image ties in. I got myself a deck of tarot cards yesterday. It's a relatively cheap beginner's deck. I wanted to get a really nice one, but it was $32. Got this one instead. The art is kinda nice I guess, but I wouldn't mind the Evangelion or Fate/Stay Colosseum decks either. 
Learning to use my cards. Did a quick reading for myself last night. The future bodes ill for me. Looks like I'll have a rough time during the midterms in the next spring semester. Sounds fun. 

Image by elsevilla

Recently started playing Starcraft. The first game, with the expansion. I'm terrible at it. Currently playing as Terran, but I'm getting slaughtered by my brother, who uses Protoss and Zerg. Kenn was evidently not made to do anything worthwhile with his life.

Anime post coming up later.

You Might Also Like

0 comments