A Day with Kenn 58

10:21 PM

Image by biremoko

Jammin' to tunes from the 90's.



This funky fellow was crawling along the wall in my room when I found it. Captured and dumped it out the door. I don't usually kill spiders that I find in my room. The only insects I kill usually are flies, because they're really bothersome when they fly into your face, or crawling around on your desk. Spiders creep the hell out of me, but they're good for controlling pests outdoors, so I usually throw them out the door so they can wander off somewhere and find something nice to eat.

Breakfast this morning. I apologize for the photo. Still getting used to the new camera, and it seems it was on the wrong setting the whole day. Anyways, just a regular turkey sandwich with an avocado milkshake to wash it down. Ate while watching Ricardo on the French CBC. It's amazing how I understood it. 

Lunch for Kenn. Had a go at making my own salad dressing. Turned out quite nicely actually. Consisted of grape seed oil, lime juice, fresh cracked black pepper, a bit of salt, and whole grain mustard. Threw some shredded chicken and pineapples in the salad as well. Beef skewers on the left.

Fell asleep playing Pokemon Ruby earlier today. Trying to evolve my Combusken. = =" Bored out of my mind waiting for Working!! 6 to finish downloading. And yes, I play on a Gameboy Advance SP. 

I'll blog about some recent episodes later in the week after I've picked up Lost Planet 2, killed off my printer's ink, and dropped off my resume at all sorts of places. Wanting to start the Summer Series Previews, but they don't start until July, so there's still a month before most of the promotional materials comes out. 

Just so my opening line is relevant, here's one of the songs I've been listening to lately. It's great. The younger readers might not know it though. Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden.

You Might Also Like

4 comments