Spring Anime Updates 3

9:40 PM

Image by retoro

Tenshi!! ;o; All Kanade wanted was some super spicy mapo tofu. ;o;

Included: 
  • Angel Beats! Episode 5
  • Mayoi Neko Overrun! Episode 4
  • Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 5
  • B Gata H Kei Episode 5
  • Arakawa Under the Bridge Episode 5
  • Tatakau Shishou - The Book of Bantorra Episode 27 [End]


Angel Beats! 5


 That teacher's pretty cute. I wouldn't mind going to school everyday if my teacher was like that. The new student council president is taking a hardline approach on the SSS. This would be the 'get tough' approach on crime that I wrote about in my essay, in which my grade depends so much on. The biggest part of the episode though was the rather heart-breaking revelation of Yurippe regarding Tenshi Tachibana Kanade. ;o; Super spicy mapo tofu....

 B Gata H Kei 5


Yamada looks so cute in that last picture. Anywho, first part was Valentine's. Yamada, being Yamada, underestimated the power of Valentines. Miyano's chocolate cakes were gorgeous, but they were all for naught. Yamada's..er..chocolates won in the end, and I'm amazed that Kosuda managed to attend class the next day. Second half was no-pan. I know it's anime, but I'm with Takeshita. She actually came to school without panties. <_<" All went 'well' until that last scene. Another example of Yamada being more innocent than she comes off as.


Mayoi Neko Overrun! 4


First off, I'd like to correct myself. I believe I told Andrew that the director of Working!! changed every week. It's not Working!! but rather Mayoi Neko Overrun where the director changed every week. It's an interesting thought, as it'd mean that each episode would be different from the rest. Episode 3 was directed by the director who works on Working!!. Can't say I liked this episode too much though. There wasn't any continuation of episode three's events, and it just felt out of place. The Gif you see there is actually at a few minutes from the episode. The episode also introduced the new character, Kaho. Seems to be a rich girl, and from what I know, she'll be the prime rival of Chise, in more ways than one. 

Kaicho wa Maid-sama 5


This episode was all about Misaki's blushing. She can kick your ass. Don't mess with her. Unless you're Usui. Then by all means, go ahead. I'm sure they've skipped a bunch of chapters, and I'm pretty sure this chapter was almost the same the manga. The part where Usui breaks the window might've been different though. Not too sure. Anywho, the high point of the episode was all of Misaki's blushing towards the end. She's so cute. =3=

Arakawa Under the Bridge 5


^^; New opening. I like the first one better, but this one is just nuts. Tips it's hat to Maria Holic. ^^ The character in the opening is Maria, and was introduced in the latter half of episode 4. The title is 「タイトルなんて自分で考えなさないな」 meaning something like 'I'll think about the title', sung by Maria's seiyuu, Sawashiro Miyuki.

Bantorra 27
Mirepoc became prettier with age! Anywho it was a good run. So many characters died that you didn't know who was going to stick around to the end. Not many people did. 'Twas a beautiful last few episodes though.

You Might Also Like

1 comments