A Day with Kenn 62

11:11 PM


Taokaka is adorable. I'm also starving. "orz  I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL TAOKAKA!!



Had spaghetti and meatballs for lunch today. I rarely do, so I decided to make the Flying Spaghetti Monster.


Similar, ja? 


Anywho, spaghetti and meat balls, with a bit of chili paste and shredded Havarti cheese. Tasty. Had a fruit salad after this. :3 Kenn's being healthy today.


Making the fruit salad. I wouldn't normally use this knife, but it was the first one I pulled out of the drawer, so I used it. Cuts great, but maybe that's because it wasn't meant to cut fruits up. Cut up watermelon, pineapple, dragonfruit and banana. Chop chop chop chop. Cookies if you get the reference.


Jason and Keith came over today. Asked Keith to lend me his copy of Demon's Soul so that I could play with my cousin. The two of them played Lost Planet 2, but ended up failing miserably. The 2 player split screen is rather hard to play on when the TV is old and small. 

Ed came while they were playing Super Street Fighter. After a while, Keith played the Skate 3 demo on my PS3. Had lots of laughs and then it got boring. So they went to my room, messed around with my stuff, namely my tarot cards. Ed decided to tell fates by drawing cards. Keith drew The Fool, while Jason drew Death. Amateurs instantly relate Death to...well, Death. After laughing at Jason and explaining that Death didn't necessarily mean Death, Jason and Ed messed around with my camera. As you can see, crotch shots. Or at least attempts at them. 

Anywho, I did A Day with Kenn because Ed and co. came over, and I'd forget everything by the next day.

You Might Also Like

2 comments